The RE-AMP Steering Committee and Network staff work together to guide the Network in service of our mission, vision and values. Member organizations currently serving on our Steering Committee include:
- Gregory Norris – ACES 4 Youth
- John Farrell – Institute for Local Self Reliance
- Rachael Belz – Ohio Citizen Action Education Fund
- Susan Hendershot – National Interfaith Power & Light
- Nicole Donaghy – North Dakota Native Vote
- Jessica Tritsch – Sierra Club National
- Jessica Collingsworth – Union of Concerned Scientist
- Peter Skopec – Wisconsin Public Interest Research Group
- Rachel Myslivy- Climate + Energy Project
- Pastor Booker Vance- Elevate
Chief Executive Officer
As RE-AMP’s Chief Executive Officer, Melissa is responsible for overseeing all programs and operations of the RE-AMP Network, and guiding the Network toward its North Star goal of equitably eliminating greenhouse gas emission in the Midwest by 2050.
Director of Community Management
Sarah Ann Shanahan
As the Director of Community Management, Sarah is responsible for fostering a healthy ecosystem within the Network including managing the Network’s membership services and facilitating connections in the Network. Consider her your doorway to and through the Network.
As the Strategic Director, Gail works closely with members to maintain our collaboratively created shared analysis. She also works closely with our Action Teams to help deepen our knowledge and spur action so we can equitably decarbonize the Midwest.